All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- 2.1 The Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited collecting/processing their personal data.
- 2.2 All Employees/Staff of Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. PRIVACY NOTICE
3.1 Who are we?
Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited are a Managed IT Service Provider. We provide IT Support Services, Connectivity Solutions (Telecoms), IT Security (Software & Hardware) solutions and IT Consultancy services.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Tel : 029 2010 0070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we may collect from/process on you includes, Name, Contact Details, Cookies, IP Address. The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide IT services to clients
- To provide technical support to our Clients and their staff or members
- Identification for password resets
- Billing Purposes
- Carry out technical administration
- Enable Customer administration
- Allow the marketing of services or events relevant to individuals or businesses
- Identify areas where services can be improved
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Contractual basis for providing a service
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Commercial Interests
The special categories of personal data concerned are:
- Not Applicable
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the DPO and requesting a Consent Withdrawal form.
Beyond our legal basis and legitimates interests for processing your personal data, Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
3.4 Retention period
Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited will process personal data for 7 years or as long as required by the terms of a contract.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and the Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited Data Protection Officer.
3.7 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data, below.
4. ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited, will collect and use your personal data.
Why does Intelligent I.T. Solutions Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service and/or the best experience on our website, we need to collect personal data. This may include correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision to existing clients. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited will contact you for additional consent, utilising double opt-in.
Will Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, or unless we are legally required to do otherwise, or within legal basis and legitimates interests.
How will Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited or a third party, information about those interests. · The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Our legal obligations
We will share specific and relevant information with law enforcement and government agencies or public bodies where we are legally required to do so. Examples may include:
- The prevention or detection of crime and fraud
- The apprehension or prosecution of offenders
- The assessment or collection of tax or duty owed to customs and excise
- Sharing in connection with legal proceedings
- Sharing in relation to the physical or mental health of an individual, where disclosure is required to protect them or others from serious harm
We may also share your information with emergency services and local authorities, where this is necessary to help them respond to an emergency that affects you.
Sharing information with our contractors and suppliers
There are some cases when we will share your information to support legitimate business purposes. We do this to make sure that we can meet your needs, and to meet our health and safety obligations towards those delivering services on our behalf. This may include sharing information with our contractors and suppliers to allow them to carry out duties on our behalf or to meet contractual obligations we may have. For example, we may share information to enable our maintenance contractors to make appointments with you to carry out repairs and/or deliver services.
Keeping your information secure
We store personal information both electronically and in paper form. We implement security policies, processes and technical security solutions to protect the personal information we hold from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
When you contact us, we may ask you to provide us with some information so that we can confirm your identity. If other people (e.g. family members, support workers, solicitors) act on your behalf, we will take steps to make sure that you have agreed for them to do so. This may include asking them to provide us with supporting information to indicate your consent. We do this to protect you and to make sure that other people cannot find things out about you that they are not entitled to know. Employees and third parties who have access to, or are associated with the processing of, your personal information will be required to ensure compliance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act and make reasonable efforts to safeguard it.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Intelligent I.T. Solutions Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months).
- When we collect personal information, for example via an online form, we will explain what we intend to do with it
- Our websites contain links to various third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any external websites that are linked from our sites.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
- 029 2010 0070
Changes and updates to this privacy statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.